- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Top-tier software providers
- UK Gambling License
- Live chat not available 24/7
- Deposit methods
- Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, Entropay, EPS, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, instaDebit, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, Visa, Wire Transfer, Zimpler
- Withdrawal method
- Bank Draft, Bank transfer, ClickandBuy, ECO Card, EcoPayz, Entropay, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, Wire Transfer
- Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Aristocrat, Bally, Barcrest Games, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Cadillac Jack, Elk Studios, Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Habanero, iSoftBet, Lightning Box, Magnet Gaming, Microgaming, NeoGames, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Nyx Interactive, Old Skool Studios, Play'n GO, Playson, Playtech, Pragmatic Play (Topgame), Quickfire, Quickspin, Rabcat, Realistic Games, SG Gaming, Skillzzgaming, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, WMS
- Casino Type
- Mobile, Instant Play
- Australian dollars, Brazilian reals, British pounds sterling, Canadian dollars, Euros, Norwegian kroner, Swedish kronor, US dollars
- English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission
- Aspire Global International Ltd Casinos
- Live Chat
- Restricted Countries
- Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar [Burma], Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Mr Play Casino Games and Slots
- Software Providers
- Casino Bonus & Promotions
- Desktop/Mobile Experience
- Payments and Banking Methods
- Deposit/Withdrawal Methods
- Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
- The Good and the Bad
There are hundreds of casinos online, some of which are fantastic, and others of which should be avoided. Mr Play casino certainly falls into the former category, as this is a site offering a massive amount to all casino players. This includes a great selection of different casino games, some superb promotion offers, and the chance to play in a completely safe and honest environment. Why not check out this Mr Play review to see exactly why you should be playing at this popular online casino website?
Mr Play Casino Games and Slots
There’s nothing more important at an online casino than the gaming options, and you’ll find a massive variety at Mr Play. Slots are the games most popular with players at this site, and you’ll find many fun titles, such as Starburst, Bonanza, Gonzo’s Quest, Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx and Double Da Vinci Diamonds. There are also a number of classic slots to enjoy. Most slots can be found at the Mr Play mobile casino, as well as at the desktop site.
You’ll also find that there are progressive jackpot slots at this casino. Unfortunately, however, these progressive jackpot games don’t come from large companies, such as NetEnt or Microgaming. This means that the jackpots don’t really rise to particularly high levels. In fact, some of the standard slots have higher top prizes.
But what about table games? Well, you won’t find many standard table games, however you will find a decent selection of live games to enjoy. These include versions of roulette and blackjack, plus it is also possible to play the popular Dream Catcher game as well. There are 25 live games in total, which is a decent number, although some other casinos manage to offer double this. Most games are in English, however it is possible to play roulette in both Danish and German.
You’ll also notice that there’s a rather large selection of scratchcards at this online casino – something that is often omitted at other casino sites. There are 21 scratchcards in total, including Cash Farm, Egyptian Oasis and Power Cash.
Every good online casino has games from a variety of different software provider companies, and this is certainly the case when it comes to Mr Play. The biggest names offering games are easy to spot, as they’re NetEnt and Microgaming – two of the three main names throughout the online casino software world. You’ll also find that there are games from companies like IGT, Play ‘N Go and Playson. Live games mainly come from the people over at Evolution Gaming, who are the industry leaders when it comes to live casino software.
The fact that there are games from many different software providers means that there should be something for everyone. Also, it ensures that new and exciting games are released on a regular basis.
Casino Bonus & Promotions
Nearly every player will be able to claim the welcome bonus offered at this site, which is the main Mr Play bonus. This bonus is split over a player’s first three deposits and can total up to £200. What’s more, those making their first deposit will receive 100 free spins. These Mr Play free spins are distributed over five days. All players should note that the wagering requirement of this bonus is 35x, which is about average for the online casino industry. Check the terms and conditions of the bonus to see which games contribute fully towards the wagering requirement.
You’ll also find that there is a great loyalty scheme at this site, which is offered to absolutely every player. The premise is simple: every time you play any of the games at the site, you’ll earn bonus points. When you have collected enough bonus points, you can exchange them for prizes. Some online casinos make their loyalty schemes overly complex, so it is nice to see that Mr Play have kept their loyalty scheme as simple as possible.
Other bonuses are also introduced at this site throughout the year, so keep checking back regularly. Unfortunately, we’ve not seen a Mr Play no deposit bonus though, which might disappoint some. There is not usually a Mr Play bonus code required to activate any bonus or promotion.
This site can be accessed using any desktop device, including all PCs and Macs. It will run via your computer’s browser, meaning that there is no need to download any software. This means you can play your favourite online casino games instantly.
It is also possible to access Mr Play using almost every mobile device. This includes all devices from Apple, as well as all devices running on the Android operating system, such as Samsung Galaxy devices. To play using a mobile, just access the site using your mobile browser. The site will then adapt to fit to your device’s screen. There is no mobile app offered by this casino, however the fact that the browser-based site is so good makes up for this.
Payments and Banking Methods
Making a deposit at Mr Play is exceptionally easy. Just head to the cashier and follow the instructions, and you’ll find that the money is added to your casino account instantly. There are no fees for making deposits at this site and the minimum that can be deposited in a single transaction is just £10, which is fair.
When it comes to withdrawals, players will find that most transactions will take 3-5 days. Those withdrawing using an e-wallet will usually find that their money is with them within 24 hours though. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and there are no fees for receiving a payment from this site.
All transactions at Mr Play are protected by 128-bit SSL encryption, ensuring that your personal details should never fall into the wrong hands.
There are many ways to deposit at this gambling site, including:
- Credit/debit card
- Sofort Banking
- Bank transfer
When it comes to withdrawals, players will be forced to withdraw using the method they initially deposited with, so please consider this when making a deposit. If the method can’t be used for withdrawals, a different method can be nominated. Most people choose to withdraw using one of the following options:
- Credit/debit card
- Bank transfer
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
Mr Play is fully licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, the UK government agency tasked with protecting gamblers from the United Kingdom. The site is also registered by the Malta Gaming Authority, plus it has a license in Sweden.
This regulation ensures that all games at Mr Play are completely fair and honest. There is nothing to say that the games on offer have been tested by a company such as eCOGRA though, although this isn’t a huge problem, thanks to the many different licenses the casino holds.
Support is very good, and it is possible to speak to someone via live chat almost instantly. To activate the live chat feature, just click the speech bubble in the top right corner of the screen. They can also be emailed via a contact form or called on +44(0)20 3318 9367. There is also an FAQ section, which can be looked at before contacting the site with a question.
The Good and the Bad
Mr Play is one of the world’s more popular online casinos, and it’s pretty easy to see why. It really does offer pretty much everything a player could ever ask for, including a varied selection of games, some really nice bonuses and promotions, and a simple way to deposit money. It’s also very important to note that this is an exceptionally safe site, with licenses from a number of different countries.
When it comes to negative points, there really aren’t that many to mention. We’d like to see some standard table games introduced, plus there’s no video poker. Another bonus thrown in somewhere might be nice as well. Overall though, this casino has many more pros than cons, which is why we’d recommend it to everyone looking for a new place to play.