- 24 hours withdrawal time frame
- Various withdrawal methods
- Live chat open 24/7
- Approved by iTechLabs
- Mobile version not clean enough
- Deposit methods
- CoinsPaid, EcoPayz, GiroPay, iDebit, instaDebit, MasterCard, Neosurf, Neteller, QIWI, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money
- Withdrawal method
- Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, iDebit, instaDebit, MasterCard, Neteller, QIWI, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money
- Amatic Industries, Belatra, Betsoft, BGAMING, EGT Interactive, Elk Studios, Endorphina, GameArt, Microgaming, NetEnt, Platipus Gaming, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play (Topgame), Quickfire, Quickspin, Spinomenal, Yggdrasil Gaming
- Casino Type
- Mobile, Instant Play
- Australian dollars, Bitcoin, Canadian dollars, Czech Republic korunas, Euros, New Zealand dollars, Norwegian kroner, Polish zlotys, Russian rubles, South African Rand, US dollars
- English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Direx N.V. Casinos
- Live Chat
- Restricted Countries
- Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, France, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar [Burma], Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Golden Star Gaming Assortment and Software Providers
- Casino Bonus & Promotions
- Desktop/Mobile Experience
- Payments and Banking Methods
- Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
- Conclusion: The Good and the Bad
Golden Star Casino is one of the smaller names in the online gambling industry, however it still has plenty to offer fans of slot machines, roulette, blackjack and other casino games. There are some negative points to also mention, but as you’ll see in this Golden Star Casino review, this is still a gaming site you should try at some point.
Golden Star Gaming Assortment and Software Providers
This casino has a number of exciting games to offer, most of which offer a decent top prize. There are around 500 games on offer at this site, with the majority of them being slots – something that is found at most popular online and mobile casinos. Some of the slots you’ll be able to play are Greedy Goblins, Book of Aztec and Fruit Zen. Progressive jackpot slots are also offered, which have prizes that rise as more people play.
Table games, including roulette, blackjack and baccarat, are also offered, plus there are a number of live casino games to play too. Scratchcards and video poker are also available to all members of the site.
When it comes to the software providers at this site, we think that the provider offering the best slots is BetSoft – a company renowned for producing some of the world’s most exciting 3D slot machines. Other companies also offering top slots include iSoftBet, Amatic, Habanero and Endorphina. Live casino games are provided by Evolution Gaming, the biggest name in the industry.
Casino Bonus & Promotions
The welcome bonus at the Golden Star comes in three parts, and it works like this:
- 1st deposit: 100% up to €100/50mBTC plus 100 free spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to €100/50mBTC
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to €100/50mBTC
You will need to use Golden Star Casino bonus codes to claim all three parts of the welcome promotion. The Golden Star Casino promo code that needs to put inputted during the first deposit is GS100. You’ll then need to use the Golden Star bonus code GS75 for the second part of the bonus. The code for the third deposit is GS50. If you forget to input the promo code Golden Star Casino customer support should be able to add the bonus to your account after your deposit.
Every gambler will also find a 50% bonus offered every weekend, which can be worth a maximum of €300 or 50mBTC. This bonus is claimed using the code LUCKY50. There’s also a loyalty scheme found at this site, where you’ll be able to earn points when playing games. These points can then be exchanged for real cash. There is no VIP scheme offered to the biggest spending players though.
There isn’t a Golden Star no deposit bonus and we’ve not seen any Golden Star Casino no deposit bonus codes before.
Golden Star Casino looks fantastic for desktop players. The layout is fun and exciting, plus the designers have ensured that navigating the site is intuitive and simple. Finding your favourite games is made simple thanks to the search function, plus it’s also possible to filter games by software providers.
Mobile players will get an equally enjoyable experience. While there aren’t quite as many games as found on the desktop site, there’s still a decent selection, plus mobile players can use all bonuses available to desktop players. What’s more, they can make deposits and withdrawals easily. It is also possible to play via an app, which can be downloaded at the Golden Star website.
Payments and Banking Methods
There’s a long list of different payment methods accepted at this casino, however most will decide to use a credit/debit card (VISA and MasterCard are accepted), Skrill, Neteller or Paysafecard. The only major payment option missing is PayPal. All deposits made at the site are instant, however many methods have a 2.5% fee attached to them. Others are free to use though, so check before making a deposit. The minimum that can be deposited is €10 or 0.0003 BTC, which is fair.
When it comes to requesting a payout, you’ll find that a number of options, including Skrill and Neteller, offer instant withdrawals. Others, like VISA, MasterCard and bank transfer, will take 1-3 working days. The minimum withdrawal is €20 or 0.002 BTC, while the maximum withdrawal limit is €5,000 or 0.4 BTC. There are no fees for withdrawing, except for when using bank transfer.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
Those looking for support will almost always choose the live chat feature, which is accessed by clicking the speech bubble in the top left of the screen. They can also be called on +44 203 8076 569, or they can be emailed via email@example.com.
Conclusion: The Good and the Bad
Golden Star Casino offers a number of great reasons why you should play at their site, the biggest of which is the nice selection of games. The welcome bonus deal is also a strong one, although it would be good if they added some more bonuses other than the welcome bonus and reload bonus to their line-up. We like the fact that banking is simple, however we don’t like the fees charged to some players when depositing. The customer support is decent and the site is safe, despite not being licensed by the best licensing authority.
Overall, this is a casino that is well worth trying. Why not head over there today and sign up? You could earn $1,400 from the welcome bonus after you do!