- Live chat open 24/7
- Mobile friendly design
- Multiple providers available
- Friendly customer support
- Limited withdrawal methods
- Deposit methods
- Bitcoin, EcoPayz, Entropay, Maestro, MasterCard, Paysafe Card, Visa, Visa Electron
- Withdrawal method
- Entropay, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron
- Betsoft, Booming Games, Booongo Gaming, EvoPlay, Felix Gaming, Fugaso, Mr. Slotty
- Casino Type
- Mobile, Instant Play
- Australian dollars, British pounds sterling, Canadian dollars, Euros, Russian rubles, South African Rand, US dollars
- Topia Solutions N.V. Casinos
- Live Chat
- Restricted Countries
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Ecuador, Georgia, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- Dingo Gaming Assortment
- Software Providers
- Casino Bonus & Promotions
- Desktop/Mobile Experience
- Payments and Banking Methods
- Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
- Conclusion: The Good and the Bad
Dingo Casino is a fun online gambling site with a distinctly Australian feel, which stretches from the adoption of the iconic animal as a mascot, through to the slot machines being described as “pokies”. The game selection comes mainly from smaller operators, while the welcome bonus is a good one. There are also a couple of issues though, such as the lack of proper regulation.
If you’re interested in learning more about this place to play, why not take a read through our comprehensive Casino Dingo review below?
Dingo Gaming Assortment
First up, let’s look at the available gaming options. The site’s strongest section is the pokies and some of the best slots we’ve found are Wild Pride, Yakuza, Booming Gold, Tropical 7 Fruits and Joker Cards. Progressive jackpot slots are offered, however their jackpots rarely make it to seven figures. These progressive jackpot games can be found by clicking the “Other Games” tab.
You’ll also find 13 standard table games, as well as a decent select of scratchcards. The selection of live dealer games isn’t large but includes popular games like roulette and blackjack. Their quality doesn’t match those from bigger online casinos, such as Mr Green and Betway.
You won’t find big software providers when you play at this site, but we think that’s a good thing. It means that you’ll not have to play the same games but can instead experience games from smaller companies. Some of these companies include Booming Games, Fugaso, Blueprint Gaming, Wazdan and SoftSwiss.
When it comes to the live casino games, they come from Vivo Gaming and Super Spade Games. Unfortunately, the games offered by these companies aren’t as good as those offered by larger companies, like Evolution Gaming.
Casino Bonus & Promotions
Next in this Casino Dingo review is the bonuses, and the main welcome promotion is a solid one. It is spread over your first four deposits at the site, and works like this:
- 1st deposit: 200% up to $1,000
- 2nd deposit: 100% up to $300
- 3rd deposit: 100% up to $400
- 4th deposit: 100% up to $500
In order to claim these bonuses, you must use the Dingo Casino bonus code GODINGO. There are not any free spins attached to this Dingo Casino bonus. This Casino Dingo sign up bonus does have terms and conditions, with the biggest being the fact that there’s a wagering requirement of 30x the deposit and bonus.
It’s not only the first four deposits that get bonuses though, as this site also offers reload bonuses on future deposits too. The reload bonus will add 100% to your deposit, up to the value of $1,000, and this bonus can be used once a week. Use the Dingo Casino bonus code RELOAD to claim this bonus.
Cashback is also given to every gambler at this site. On Mondays, you’ll be able to choose between 10% cashback and 25% cashback using the Casino Dingo codes CB10 or CB25 respectively. There are no wagering requirements for the 10% bonus, while the 25% bonus has a 50x wagering requirement. You’ll also find cashback offered when you deposit on a Friday. After this, you’ll receive 15% cashback throughout the weekend. Bonus code CB15 is needed to claim this promotion.
Unfortunately, there is no Dingo Casino no deposit bonus to be found, and we’ve not seen any Casino Dingo no deposit bonus codes offered before.
There is a loyalty scheme at this site, offering points to everyone playing there. It’s called the Exclusive Club and also includes a VIP scheme. Points can be exchanged for cash when enough have been collected.
The desktop experience at Dingo Casino is actually a pretty plain one. It’s not the most enticing design at all, and this might put some players off. Navigation is simple though, and this simplicity could be good for newer online casino players.
Mobile players will be able to play via their browser, however there are no apps on offer. As with the desktop site, the mobile display is pretty plain, however it gives access to a large selection of games, as well as all bonuses.
Payments and Banking Methods
Those looking to deposit at this site can use credit/debit card, Entropay or Neosurf. This is clearly not a large range of options, with many other popular options left out. VISA and MasterCard are acceptable to most though. The minimum deposit payment is $10 and all deposits are credited in seconds. There are no fees for depositing at this site.
Those looking to withdraw a prize will find that they have to request a payout of at least $100, which is really unfair on lower stakes players. The maximum withdrawal limit is $5,000 in any 30-day period. The casino charges no withdrawal fees and withdrawals will take 1-3 days to process.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
There is no licensing or regulation to be found anywhere at this casino, which is always very concerning. They do claim to use fair random number generators though. All transactions should be protected as the site uses SSL encryption in order to make it impossible for third parties to get hold of any personal and banking details.
Support is offered via live chat. Alternatively, they can be called on +357 2200 8354 between the hours of 9am and 10pm GMT, or they can be emailed via email@example.com.
Conclusion: The Good and the Bad
As you can see, there’s a mixture of good and bad at Casino Dingo. The games are varied, which is great, and the welcome bonus is a solid one. Other bonuses also offer good value, but just remember to use the Casino Dingo bonus codes.
Problems include the lack of many banking options, as well as the high withdrawal threshold. The lack of proper licensing is also a concern and will stop many from playing at this casino. The bad points aren’t enough to make this a casino to avoid though.