- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Mobile casino included
- Live chat feature
- RNG Certified
- No phone support
- Live chat support hours from 09 AM to 01 AM CET
- Multiple restricted countries
- Deposit methods
- EcoPayz, EnterCash, Euteller, iDEAL, iDebit, Instabet, instaDebit, MasterCard, Neteller, P24, PayPal, Paysafe Card, POLi, Skrill, Sofort (by Skrill), Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, Visa, Zimpler
- Withdrawal method
- Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, Visa
- 1x2Games, 2 By 2 Gaming, Aristocrat, Bally, Barcrest Games, Betdigital, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Elk Studios, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Genesis Gaming, IGT (WagerWorks), Just For The Win, Leander Games, Lightning Box, Merkur Gaming, Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play (Topgame), Quickspin, Rabcat, Red Tiger Gaming, SG Gaming, Side City Studios, Spigo, Thunderkick, WMS, Yggdrasil Gaming
- Casino Type
- Mobile, Instant Play
- British pounds sterling, Canadian dollars, Euros, Norwegian kroner, US dollars
- Canadian, English, Finnish, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish
- Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
- MT SecureTrade Limited Casinos
- Live Chat
- Restricted Countries
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Comoros, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, Georgia, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar [Burma], Nepal, New Caledonia, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen
- Cashmio Games Assortment
- Software Providers
- Casino Bonus & Promotions
- Desktop/Mobile Experience
- Payments and Banking Methods
- Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
- Conclusion: The Good and the Bad
Cashmio casino describes itself as “the world’s happiest casino” and this will certainly be the case if you manage to win one of the jackpots there. The large range of gaming options should also keep a smile on your face, as will the various bonuses and promotions on offer, such as the Cashmio welcome bonus. Why not check out our Cashmio casino review right now and learn all about this exciting place to play?
Cashmio Games Assortment
You’ll find many Cashmio games, however slot machines are undoubtedly the most popular. You’ll find classic slots, which are perfect for those looking for something simple, but you’ll also find more complex slots too, and some of these include:
- Blood Suckers
- Book of Ra
You will also find one of the games with the largest progressive prizes around, as you can play Mega Fortune at the Cashmio online casino. This has been known to offer a jackpot in excess of £10 million, which is clearly a huge amount of cash.
When it comes to table games, you’ll find that the only type offered are live casino games. These allow you to play a variety of games, including roulette, baccarat and blackjack, with a live dealer. Live dealer games undoubtedly provide an amazing gambling experience, however they are generally more expensive for a gambler to play than standard table games.
The main software provider at Cashmio is NetEnt, a company known to produce some of the best looking and most exciting slots around. You’ll also find slots from Play ‘n Go and Quickspin, amongst others. When it comes to the live dealer games, they mainly come from the people over at Evolution Gaming – the company regarded as the leader in the live casino industry.
Casino Bonus & Promotions
The main bonus at this site is the Cashmio free spins bonus. This promotion gives all new players 150 free spins to use on the massively popular Starburst slot. In order to get these free spins, you simply have to sign up and create your Cashmio casino login, before then making a first deposit of £20 or more. You will then find that the free spins are credited to your account. Please remember that free spins received from this Cashmio bonus have a wagering requirement of 45x, which is quite high. Also, this bonus is not available to those depositing using Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill.
But what’s the deal with other bonuses? Well, there are usually plenty to choose from at this casino, ranging from free spins through to deposit bonuses. You might sometimes even find a Cashmio no deposit bonus at this site, meaning you’ll get a bonus without having to deposit or wager anything.
Playing at this casino using a desktop is easy, although you will have to log in if you want to see all the different games on offer – only a select few are shown to non-members. The small button in the top right is the key to navigating the site, as from there you can head to the games, bonuses or anything else important. The site has a pretty simple design, however it looks good and doesn’t stop you having loads of fun while you play.
The Cashmio casino mobile site is also well designed, offering an intuitive experience to mobile players. Most games can be played using a mobile device, so mobile players won’t find themselves missing out. Unfortunately, there is no mobile app available for those looking to play at this site using their smartphone or tablet.
Payments and Banking Methods
Next in this Cashmio review we come to the payment methods. The list of accepted payment options is small, and you can see the options offered below:
Despite the small selection, most should find something that suits them. Deposits are all instant, however some methods have a 2.5% charge attached to them – check this before depositing. The minimum deposit is £10, which is pretty fair.
When looking to make a withdrawal, you’ll find that the process is pretty simple. You’ll have to withdraw using the same method you used to deposit, if this is possible. If you deposited with a method that doesn’t offer withdrawals, you can choose an alternative option. You’ll usually get your payout instantly when using an e-wallet, however withdrawals using other methods will take up to five days. The minimum withdrawal is £10 and there is no withdrawal limit. You will have to go through a verification process if withdrawing a large sum of money though.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
This casino has a license from both the Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. You can be sure that games are fair as all random number generators have been tested by an independent organisation.
The only way to contact support is via live chat – there is no email or phone support offered to players. This is unusual, however it won’t bother most people, as the majority of players prefer using live chat. There is no FAQ section, so there’s no way to find out answers for yourself.
Conclusion: The Good and the Bad
Overall, this is a really good casino. The range of games is varied and the bonuses are decent, especially if you’re lucky enough to find a Cashmio casino no deposit bonus when you’re there. The fact that they charge for some deposits is not something we like, plus we’d also like to see an app. These negatives shouldn’t stop you from enjoying yourself when you play at this online casino though, so why not head over there today?