Leprechaun Carol Slot Game Review
- Bonus Game no
- Progresive no
- Wild Symbol yes
- Scatter Symbol yes
- Autoplay yes
- Multiplier yes
- Free Spins yes
Pragmatic Play's extensive portfolio includes several leprechaun slot machines. Also, a well-known developer has repeatedly released Christmas slots. At the end of 2018, the studio decided to combine two popular themes and introduced the Leprechaun Carol slot.
Leprechaun Carol description
There are five reels and three rows of symbols on the screen in Leprechaun Carol slot machine. There are twenty active lines. All of them are constantly used. Up to ten coins with a value of 0.01 - 0.50 Euros are accepted per line. The total amount on the line can be from twenty cents to one hundred Euros.
The list of options consists of nine basic pictures, their enlarged variations, a joker, a scatter, free spins with prizes, and additional bonuses of several kinds. Combinations are formed only in twenty lines. Identical icons should make up a continuous sequence starting with the first column. Winnings are calculated by multipliers from x4 to x1000 and the line bet. If there are several chains for different positions, payments are summarized.
Symbols in Leprechaun Carol slot
A leprechaun dressed as Santa Claus appears on the screen of the slot. Also on the reels, there are symbols of cards from dozens to ace, a glass of dark beer, a pipe, and a top hat. Pictures are not stacked. They drop out one at a time.
Special characters are as follows:
- Wild (rainbow) is presented in all columns. It forms combinations himself and also replaces other icons in chains.
- Scatter (a pot of gold) can be seen on the first, third, and fifth reels. It is not paid. Three scatters begin the bonus round.
Leprechaun Carol Bonus Games
Leprechaun Carol video slot is rich in prize features. In any back one of the following bonuses can start:
- Raining Wilds - Additional jokers appear in different cells on the screen to help make combinations.
- Pick a Fiddle - Five violins appear on the secondary screen. Select one of them to find out the amount of the prize payout.
- Giant Symbol - Somewhere on the playing field, a huge symbol is drawn, occupying nine (3x3) cells.
- Scatter Nudge - If scatters appeared in the first and third columns, and in the fifth column, such a symbol is one position lower or higher than the visible part, this reel can turn in the right direction to start the bonus.